The Teaching Guides include recommended multimedia for teaching topics related to your course syllabus, as well as topics for discussion and activities (for class or additional assignments), and many have relevant websites or readings.
Click here to download the guides.
Note: the Teaching Guides were reorganized to reflect the addition of the Information Ethics section that was introduced in the Summer 2022 content update.
Information Literacy – Core
Teaching Guide topics include:
- Getting Started with Research
- Sources of Information
- Searching for Information
- Evaluating Information
- Presenting and Organizing Information
- Information Ethics
- Citations and Academic Integrity
- Visual and Quantitative Literacy
- Using Critical Thinking and Logic
- Culture and Citizenship