Credo Learning Tools products, including Information Literacy (formerly Instruct), View, and legacy K-12 products, are both WCAG 2.0 and Section 508 compliant. See Accessibility & VPAT for more information and a downloadable copy of our VPAT (Voluntary Product Accessibility Template).
Articles in this section
- Is Credo GDPR-compliant?
- Is Credo FERPA-compliant?
- Are Credo products ADA-compliant?
- What are the minimum technical requirements for the Credo learning platform?
- How can I contact technical support? What are Credo's support hours?
- How many hours of material are there in InfoLit?
- How many pieces of multimedia are there in InfoLit?
- How do content updates work?