As we do each year, we develop and add updated materials to Credo InfoLit – Health Science to respond to customer requests and keep the content fresh and relevant.
Here are the additions you will see in 2022:
- In the “Understanding and Using Research Sources” section:
- A new tutorial, with included checkpoints, on annotated bibliographies and literature reviews.
- A new tutorial, with included video and checkpoints, on health misinformation.
- In the “Health Science Resources” section:
- An updated version of the CINAHL tutorial, with included checkpoints.
The “Understanding and Using Research Sources” quiz will be updated as well, to reflect the new content.
We will roll all of this material out for customers to preview the first week of July. At that point, admin users of Credo InfoLit – Health Science will be able to view the new items in Studio at the bottom of the course in a section titled, "Summer 2022 Content Update."
You will have until July 30th to review the material and opt out if you would not like to receive this update, or to let us know that you would like to have the new material integrated into your course early. Otherwise, we will integrate the new material into your course during the week of August 2nd.