Please note: Before you begin, you MUST have the Public keyset URL and a full list of LTI 1.3 deeplinks for your course (provided by Credo). If not please contact email@example.com. This must be completed by someone with administrator access to Moodle.
Step 1: Log into Moodle as an administrator, navigate to:
Site administration -> Plugins -> Activity modules -> External Tool -> Manage tools
From the “Manage Tools” menu, select “Configure a tool manually”
Step 2: Under Tool Settings enter the following:
- Tool Name: E.g: Credo InfoLit LTI 1.3
- Tool URL: https://frame.credocourseware.com/lti1p3_tool
- Tool description: E.g: Credo InfoLit LTI 1.3
- LTI Version: LTI 1.3
- Public key type: Keyset URL
- Public keyset: as provided by Credo
- Initiate login URL: https://frame.credocourseware.com/lti1p3_tool/login/
- Redirection URI(s): https://frame.credocourseware.com/lti1p3_tool/launch/ plus you MUST include each deep link URL (provided by Credo) in this box or the link(s) will not work. Each link should be placed on a separate line.
- Custom parameters: email=$Person.email.primary
- Tool configuration usage: select "Show as preconfigured tool when adding an external tool"
- Default launch container: select "Embed without blocks"
Step 3: Click the arrow next to “Services” and ensure the following settings
- IMS LTI Assignment and Grade Services: Use this service for grade sync and column management
- IMS LTINames and Role Provisioning: Use this service to retrieve members’ information as per privacy settings
- Tool Settings: Use this service
Step 4: Click the arrow next to “Privacy” and ensure the following settings:
- Share launcher’s name with tool: Always
- Share launcher’s email with tool: Always
- Accept grades from the tool: As specified with deep linking definition or delegate to teacher
Step 5: When complete, choose “Save changes” and the tool should appear. Choose “View configuration details” icon (shown below), then select “Email” and send the details to Credo Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) to continue the LTI 1.3 setup process
Step 6: Wait of support to confirm set up is complete. Once complete you will be ready to add links to courses.